We bring here a collection of Oscar Wilde's quotes. Of course there are several choice quotes, but we chose 10 that we thought was truly witty and showed off his dry sense of humor!
1) Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
2) The only difference between a saint and sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner a future.
3) Education is an admirable things, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.
4) The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on, it is never of any use to oneself.
5) It is better to have a permanent income than be fascinating.
6) A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal is absolutely fatal.
7) The one charm about marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary for both parties.
8) We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars
9) Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.
10) A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
Which of these is your favorite? Do you have an Oscar Wilde quote of your own? Share below...